The second Charity Series of Poker event was held the night before the annual Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open $5,300 World Poker Tour main event with a $10 million guaranteed prize pool. In addition to a slew of big-name poker pros we had several celebrities in attendance as well. Miami Heat players Norris Cole, Udonis Haslem and Robert Horry came out to support Habitat as did pop singer Ryan Cabrera and Boyz II Men’s founding member Nathan Morris. Not only did two former Real Housewives Dr. Karent Sierra and model Joanna Krupa play, but Joanna made it to the final table and finished in 9th place!
105 entries created a total prize pool of $29,400 with $14,700 split equally between Habitat for Humanity International and Habitat for Humanity of Broward County. The Charity Series of Poker would like to thank everyone who attended, the Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood for hosting, and Great Shot Contest Coverage and PokerStars for generously sponsoring the event!
- Nicolas Yunis – $4,997 + $5,300 SHRPO seat + custom CSOP/Hard Rock guitar
- Mark Hoke – $2,925 + $5,000 Pokerstars PCA package
- Daniel Weinman – $1,911 + $2,500 seat to 2014 COCO Poker Open
- Zoltan Czinkota – $1,397 + $1,000 Seminole Hard Rock Wine experience at Council Oak
- Deborah Mitchell – $1,044 + Boston guitar
- Chance Kornuth – $809 + John Legend mini piano
- Andrew Slater – $647 + Billy Joel microphone stand
- Joseph Galloway – $529 + Bret Michaels guitar
- Joanna Krupa – $441 + Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood overnight stay & dinner for two at Council Oak